How to Enter
Nominations for Cleantech Connect 2012 are now CLOSED
Entry deadline: 21 September
Nominations can be made by company representatives or advisors, and can be made using the online form below. There is no cost involved. A place at the awards dinner is by invitation only, limited to the companies making it into the top list and our sponsors. We will treat the revenue figures as confidential, and will not disclose the revenue figures, only your revenue growth percentage where applicable.
To view 2011 winners, please click here.
- Entry application submitted by 21 September 2012
- Headquartered in Europe
- Independent and private companies
- Active in Cleantech in its wider definition (consulting, through to energy generation, materials, waste etc)
- Both revenue generating and pre-revenue companies
We are looking at both revenue generating companies, and companies pre revenue. The aim is to produce two lists, one based on revenue growth, and one for the up and coming ‘the ones to watch'.
To qualify for the Revenue based league table:
- Revenues in 2009 (full or part year)
- Companies will be ranked by their annual revenue growth rate between the three most recent financial years (2009-2011)
AwardsAll entries will be evaluated by an independent judging panel comprising Cleantech professionals, industry experts and investors. The judges will invite a shortlist of companies, who in their opinion have the most exceptional potential, and ask them to present to them at a London location.
In total, we are giving our awards in the following seven categories:
- Fastest Growing Company
- Fastest Growing Larger Company
- Unique Leadership Award
- Best Global Potential Award
- Most Innovative Company Award
- Judges Award
- One to Watch 2012